August 08, 2004

Fear and panic

My visa application was finally fedexed out to Ottawa today. They should have it by Tuesday. Assuming all goes well, it may still take two weeks before I have it back. That would put us at the 23rd....not much time left to visit big bro in Vancouver if that happens. Le crap. I'm starting to be very panicky about this whole thing. In approximately two weeks, I'm moving as far away as is possible without starting to come back. Further, even. I have no visa, no ticket out or back, no place to live once I get there, and I'm not actually registered at the school yet. At least I'm already listed on my supervisor's website as a 'student currently supervised'. I am listed as "Meredith Trotter, PhD, Frequency dependent selection and the maintenance of genetic variation"

I just want to get there and have everything be ok. *fingers crossed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home