October 17, 2004

Putz!

I've lost my key to the zoology building.

I obviously had it this morning when I let myself into the building...but when I reached into my purse for my keys around 5 they were gone, as was my lip balm. At some point between 1pm and 5pm I dropped my keys and lipbalm somewhere. Great.

I spent two hours retracing my steps - and woo, I found the lip balm outside Dentistry (yes, I know it's mine, it's very distinctive, I did not pick up random street balm.) Sadly, my keys weren't with it. It's Sunday and the Dentistry building is closed, so I can't check their lost and found until tomorrow...but man I hope it's there. I can get another key to zoo (for the low low price of $20), but that Mr Spock keychain is irreplaceable...

I'm a putz. I have one last place to check (central library cafe place) before I give up and cry. *fingers crossed*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww *hugs*, do not cry, you are not a putz. I hope you found the key!

me

2:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home