October 13, 2004

A typical Wednesday

8am: Woke up to the melodious sounds of AJ's locked-out-Mom pounding on the front door. (AJ is one of my roommates, who happens to have had her wisdom teeth out today, which resulted in her Mom coming to live with us for a week. Yay.) Let AJ'sMom into the house. 'Had a nice chat with'/listened to AJ's Mom for an hour over coffee and porridge.
9am: Shower. Realize I have no clean socks, no sandals either. Curses.
10am: Arrived at zoo. Got tea. Read email and otherwise wasted time until
1030am: Realized it was gorgeous and sunny and warm. Went outside to read in sun. Read.
11am: Black clouds roll in on high winds. Great. Stubbornly remained outside reading.
1130am: Got rained on. Retreated to zoo. Sat in office eating banana chips and 'reading'.
Noon: Went to science library. Looked up papers. Read papers.
1pm: Back at zoo, bored as hell.
1-3pm: Dutifully reading articles....while drinking moccaccino at the art library...
3-5pm: Went downtown for emergency sandal shopping. Sassy red satin flip flops ensued. Also ended up buying large quantities of fruit.
5-7pm: Back at zoo reading online C++ tutorials.

I think I'm about done for the day. I'm putting off going home though, mostly because I don't want to get sucked into another 'nice chat' with AJ's Mom. But there is pumpkin pie at home and I am hungry....decisions decisions.

I think I'll finish learning about arrays (again for the first time) before I go.
Woo arrays. Woo.


1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

This post would have been much more effective if you used Movable Type.

7:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home