Yay!
I got paid today!!
(Note: This is a big deal. It's mid-November and I hadn't been paid for October yet, which was making it increasingly difficult for me to pay rent, buy food, etc. I'm glad that's over...and especially glad that I get paid *again* next week! Whee! I'm going to do my best to be responsible and not buy anything silly...)
(Additonal note: I now get paid to learn. How cool is that?)
(Note: This is a big deal. It's mid-November and I hadn't been paid for October yet, which was making it increasingly difficult for me to pay rent, buy food, etc. I'm glad that's over...and especially glad that I get paid *again* next week! Whee! I'm going to do my best to be responsible and not buy anything silly...)
(Additonal note: I now get paid to learn. How cool is that?)
1 Comments:
So, when are you coming back to Canada to visit? You must have more than enough money, since you got paid to learn... and I know you can learn a heck more than me.
Post a Comment
<< Home