December 27, 2004

Lists part 2

Wednesday: Eumundi farmer's market and Underwater World (deserves its own entry and pictures, which I'll take care of eventually I promise)
Thursday: Grocery shopping X3. Gingerbread men. Mitchell arrives.
Friday: Grocery shopping. Beach with Mitch. Matt and Cara arrive. Engagement toasting. Christmas eve festivities. Little kids from next door. Barney.
Saturday: Stockings. The Canada box. Phone home. Presents. (Pictures to follow).Too much food. I,Robot. Too much food. Play on swings. Star Wars.
Sunday: Ferryman cruise (pictures to follow). Walk along tidal flats. Cone shells hunting in packs. Hermit crab battles for dominance. Crazy weird aplacophoran mollusc thing with spikes. Creepy lime green nereid worms with pointy teeth. Huge nasty sunburn of doom. Too much food. Empire Strikes Back.

Today: Crikey!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it great that Mitch is there to be your "buddy"? This all sounds like a nice family Christmas.Well, except for the sunburn part!
Love to you!XXOO

4:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home