Putz
I'm such a putz. I tried to keep track of the festivities I enjoyed this Easter weekend, so as to update the blog with tonnes of entertaining stories for all.
On Monday night, this is all I could remember (excerpted from the print version of my journal):
Thursday:
Tried my best to work on tonight. Ended up going to see The Motorcycle Diaries with Matty. Good movie, good company. Made me want to visit Chile.
Friday:
Worked.
Saturday:
Worked. Attempted shopping. Helped a friend buy very expensive troussers. Nothing for me.
Sunday:
Worked.
Monday:
Worked.
At some point, I went out for giant beer-marinated steaks at the Speights Alehouse. Sunday night I think.
Another night I was feeling sick, so Matty brought over Deluxe Scrabble, Lapsang Souchong tea, and A Nightmare Before Christmas. As always with Matty, good times were had by all.
I hear rumours there is an Easter package still en route to me from home. I'm on my way back to the flat now - maybe it is waiting for me today. *fingers crossed*
On Monday night, this is all I could remember (excerpted from the print version of my journal):
Thursday:
Tried my best to work on tonight. Ended up going to see The Motorcycle Diaries with Matty. Good movie, good company. Made me want to visit Chile.
Friday:
Worked.
Saturday:
Worked. Attempted shopping. Helped a friend buy very expensive troussers. Nothing for me.
Sunday:
Worked.
Monday:
Worked.
At some point, I went out for giant beer-marinated steaks at the Speights Alehouse. Sunday night I think.
Another night I was feeling sick, so Matty brought over Deluxe Scrabble, Lapsang Souchong tea, and A Nightmare Before Christmas. As always with Matty, good times were had by all.
I hear rumours there is an Easter package still en route to me from home. I'm on my way back to the flat now - maybe it is waiting for me today. *fingers crossed*
1 Comments:
Papa always used to say about beer marinated steaks -"that's a waste of good beer"!!
Post a Comment
<< Home