Random adventures
Last night I went out intending to see a few bands, but ended up at a 'ridiculous' theme party full of people dressed up as Popeye, Horror-movie-victims, and Businessmen (because Art school students dressed in suits is truly Ridiculous.) My particular art school students were each dressed as the abstract concept of 'ridiculous', or "the entire contents of a thrift store". I fought tooth and nail, and they let me get away with "minimalist ridiculous", or "Lisa's nobody-knows-I-have-rabies shirt and a silly hat".
I'm not drunk, or nude, or doing anything illegal, so I've decided this photo can't possibly come back to haunt my professional life later on. Enjoy. I might take it down after a few days, so click that 'save as' button while you still can.
I'm not drunk, or nude, or doing anything illegal, so I've decided this photo can't possibly come back to haunt my professional life later on. Enjoy. I might take it down after a few days, so click that 'save as' button while you still can.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home